hgerald618845hgerald618845

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SsistedSuicideAnticipatio SsistedSuicideAnticipatio

yea uh allright

i dont wanna condemn it but its a little too short

EmptyOrange responds:

Short, straight, to the point!

Beast Buy Beast Buy

Oh mam im hooked

i love this how you get the store on its works. Bless your heart. i hate those bitches that complain where i work at that very store. makes me wanna stick a TV in there hole. LOLwROTFL-LMFAO

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Bravo

as always well since your release of "Dad's Home" i hope your series keeps on with the big hits in newgrounds

Gorosaurus X Megaguirus Gorosaurus X Megaguirus

ok i guess

Good i hate bugs.
i si see the creative ness with the main character.
sound is a little to smooth. You can fix that with the wave editing software that comes with dvd software

Musical Mingle Musical Mingle

i lost it i didnt even finish it

what i did expect is the song "Back in Black" (by AC/DC) to come on, ya know with the high hat start you put on.
i cant comment any more because when the music finally play i had to get out and scream of the gayest music ever started!!! Sorry!?

The LoserLoop The LoserLoop

yeah no

Audio. oh man audio. you exprct us to love moving pictures on its own.
your comments dont relate to the genre.
and boy did it waste my life writing this.

RazorShader responds:

Well-o-well-o-well....what genre should I put it by then? I just say what's my interpretation of what I think. Comedy is just a way to show all these things in a funny way.
It doesn't matter if someone else calls you a loser and laughs at you, because you can make your life no matter what that one person may think of you. The life/death-thing goes deeper, but if you even didn't see the believe-in-yourself stuff, you don't even stand a chance understanding the subtle lines between life and death. As you say, you "never go [in]between".

If you don't give helpful advise, you're not just wasting your life typing that, but also mine reading it.
Your comments don't relate to the so-called "constructive criticism", nor to my movie. I don't see any "moving pictures". It's an animation, not a slideshow.

And you don't always need audio to transfer the message you want to share.
But unfortunately not everybody gets that.

I LIKE FOOD!!! I LIKE FOOD!!!

This is commercial worthy

by throwing a seizure at someone with this you can make a billion bucks.

Sticks Collection Sticks Collection

I liked it

it was good , wats the name of the song though

Paper Free Runners 2 Paper Free Runners 2

Im gonna not rate this one at all

yeah great but no ill go with the comeback with "more" or just dont come back at all

Epic Smiley Ep.1 Epic Smiley Ep.1

it was interesting.

i would love for you to come back when you get a better imagination.
mortal combat music and narration would be better.
this is a movie.
the caption should be white so we could see and to who is speaking.
for a test ground dont stickit online itll just get hurt.
this made me go to the restroom and stay till it finished and i didnt bother to replay.